Whether you are after a high-octane experience or a quiet stroll in the park, there are a variety of activities, parks and adventures in and around Hobart to keep you busy.
Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
- Whether you are on two wheels, two feet or a horse, Greater Hobart Trails offers a range of tracks for all abilities and ages.
- A fantastic array of flora, both native and exotic, can be appreciated at the Royal Botanical Gardens. You may come across a theatrical production or a ‘burrow of books’ during your wander. Visit the What’s On guide for details.
- Whether you would like to pump some iron, swim some laps or just chill in the spa or leisure pool, the Hobart Aquatic Centre caters for all.
- There are a variety of Parks and Gardens for all ages across Hobart managed and maintained by the City Council to offer a range of experiences and activities.
- Consider a different point of view and take a ride with Tasmanian Air Adventures, departing from the Hobart waterfront.