Montpelier Project | Archaeology, Week 6
21744
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-21744,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-4.4.1,side_area_uncovered,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.5.2,vc_responsive
 

Archaeology, Week 6

Archaeology, Week 6

The team have excavated William Burge’s house this week, who was listed as the owner for 5 Montpelier Road from 1865 to sometime before 1895. The house was a rental property for Burge and was described as a six-roomed cottage with a large garden.

Montpelier Retreat was also referred to as Montpelier Road in the 19th century.

 

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.